Welcome to the 17th biennial International Conference on Monitoring Molecules in Neuroscience. The conference will take place at the University of Oxford, UK from March 25th to 28th, 2018.
The meeting discusses the development or application of methods for measuring neuroactive molecules to further our understanding of nervous system function in health and disease. It brings together researchers who are on the cutting edge of development of neurochemical tools with those who are interested in adopting these techniques and would like to learn more. Details of previous society meetings can be found by clicking here. In the continued tradition of the meeting, we strongly encourage attendance from PhD students and junior scientists.
Main goals of the Oxford meeting:
- Discuss the development or application of state-of-the-art methods for measuring neuroactive molecules.
- Provide new knowledge about brain function and its dysfunction in disease.
- Bring together experts at the cutting edge of use of neurochemical tools with neuroscientists who want to adopt these techniques, to share expertise and nurture the next generation of neuroscientists.
- Provide a platform for PhD students and junior researchers to present their work on an international stage and interact with leaders in the field
- Build a strong community of scientists who use methods to monitor neurochemicals to promote sharing of expertise, foster collaborations and establish best practice.
To be added to our e-mail bulletin mailing list, please e-mail: Martin Eysberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
We are grateful for generous support from:
Announcements and Calendar
December 2017 – Full Programme announced!
December 2017 – IBRO Travel Awardees selected and informed. Announcement to follow. Sorry to those of you not selected on this occasion.
November 2017 – Preliminary Programme announced
25th October 2017 – Registration open!
October 2017 – Call for Abstracts for Posters and Short Oral Communications, closed 16th October.
*October 2017* – Announcing IBRO Young Investigator Travel Funds.
A least 5 Awards are available of up to £500 travel costs and free registration, sponsored by the International Brain Research Organization. Awardees to be notified in late 2017 after Abstract submission. To be eligible for consideration, you must have submitted an Abstract by the submission deadline.
September 2017 – Announcing Poster Prizes sponsored by ACS Chemical Neuroscience ($250, $150, $100) to be selected at the event.
August 2017 – The Call for Abstracts for Posters and Short Oral Communications.
February to March 2017 – Call for Symposia, now closed.
January 2017 – Plenary Speakers announced.